Saturday, August 28, 2010

Intro

Hello everyone, My name is Adam Valdivia and this is my second year here at San Jose State University. This is my first online class I have taken ,but most of my friends take online classes and say they really liked them so I am here to give it a try. I have done some speaches in front of a audience but nothing with a audience bigger then a large class room. What I hope to get out of this course is to see how a online course works and if I like them or not. I grew up in a small town where we did alot of sports like basketball, soccer, snowboarding, and rideing motorcycles, so I like to do those things and anything else that seem fun to me. I also love to travel and see the different cultures the world has to offer. Well thanks for reading my post and I hope you all do well in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment